Monday, November 4, 2013

3 QUESTIONS FOR F.T. BRADLEY



3 QUESTIONS FOR . . .


F.T. BRADLEY

DOUBLE VISION CODE NAME 711
 
1. What made you choose Linc for your hero?
 
That's a good question... I think writing Linc's story is my way of reliving my middle years, and getting into trouble without paying the price (unlike Linc :-) I was kind of a goody two-shoes: I did my homework, got good grades, and never really got into trouble. In a way, Linc is opposite to me. He's the kind of kid who will push that red button that everyone tells you not to push. He's a blast to write.
 
2. What do you have in common with him?
 
We definitely share that dry sense of humor. I worry sometimes that I'm a little too much like a twelve year-old kid... Linc also has a kind, supportive family, which I do as well. And we both like good food. Food is important.
 
3. When you were a kid, who was your favorite mystery detective?
 
I grew up in Holland, so my books were a little different than here in the U.S. I quickly moved from kid books to Agatha Christie novels. But I remember my very first mystery novel for kids was a paperback of The Secret Seven series by Enid Blyton. I was hooked on mysteries ever since.
 

No comments: