Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DETECT THIS

DETECT THIS



TWO OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IS FALSE. 
USE THE TABS TO SPOT THE LIES.

1. There are redwoods in my back yard.

2. I write under at least 2 pseudonyms: S.D. Brown & Spike Brown.

3. I am a female writer.

4. My spouse and I own CHAPMAN'S GEM & MINERAL SHOP in northern  California.

5. My dog's name is Rover and my cat's name is Fluffy.

6. The last novel I wrote is called PRETTY LITTLE RUMORS.

7. I've been writing this blog for 5 years.

8. I was a pearl diver when I was younger.

9. My historical novel called ESCAPE TO MOLOKAI  is set on Hawaii.


THE FALSE STATEMENTS

5. My dogs' names are Rocky & Pebbles. I don't have a cat.

7. I started ths blog about 16 months ago, but plan to still be writing it 5 years years from now.

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments: